Assalamualaikum. Last Friday Aina took her IGCSE Spanish Oral Exam in the afternoon. I was the one who was panicking… for 2 straight days I had a severe headache… it must be the pressure anak nak exam he he he. I send her to school 15 minutes before the oral starts just to make sure that she remain calm before entering the room but climbing the stairs set it off. She said it took her 5 minutes to regain her posture but alhamdulillah everything went well and she managed to converse well with the examiner without stuttering. Well…1 down and 23 more papers to go. So, between now and 13 June 2012, I’m officially in “stress mode” he he he.
Okay…. lets talk about this simple cupcakes pulak…. I made them last week rasanya but have no time to post it due to you know what la. So, here is the recipe taken from Rima’s blog. I only made 1/2 of the ingredients and it yield about 40 small cupcakes. Hope you guys like it because the girls loved them very much! Enjoy!
- 250g butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups self rising flour – sift
- 1 tsp baking powder – sift
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 8~10 Oreos – crushed together with the cream
- Whisk butter, sugar, self raising flour, baking powder, eggs and vanilla essence for 2 mins.. dont overbeat ok..
- Stir in the crushed oreos and thats it..
- Pipe batter into cupcakes casing
- Baked in preheated oven of 170C for abt 10 to 15mins