It has been a very busy morning; sent the kids to school at 7:10 and then straight to car workshop. Waited there until 10:00 and then rush back to Ministry of Communication because my land line still not working. Alhamdulillah after waited there for 1 hour, my land line finally working. Thanks to that Kuwaiti lady that being so nice and helpful in making sure that the technician fix it straight away. 2 thumbs up! Luckily I don’t have to drag Haqeem everywhere since Aina is at home preparing for her IGCSE English this afternoon. All the best girl!
Okay….. hectic tu hectic la jugak this morning but I managed to masak this apam/steamed Cupcake for breakfast tadi. The texture of this apam is so soft and taste is absolutely yummy. You can check the original recipe here.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp ovallete
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup fresh yoghurt (thick)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp double acting baking powder
- 1tsp cocoa powder
- 1tsp chocolate paste
- Beat all of them together until the batter becomes pale, thick, and the whisk leaves a vivid trail when stirring through the batter.
- Spare some batter for the chocolate topping (about 5 Tbsp), mix it with cocoa powder and chocolate paste.
- Drop the white batter into cups, then drop a teaspoon of chocolate batter on top of every cup. Steam for about 15 – 20mins.