Always wanted to make my own ice cream but all this while all the recipes that I managed to find in the internet used ice cream maker machine. This is the first time that I stumbled upon a recipe that only need a mixer to make your own ice cream. I’m very happy with the result and will definitely make this again. You can check the original recipe from here.
- 150g coffeemate
- 100g caster sugar
- 250ml milk
- 250ml whip cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Chocolate Chips (not in original recipes)
- Mix coffeemate, sugar and milk in a bowl and whisk till sugar and coffeemate disolve. Set aside.
- Whip the cream till firm and then add in vanilla and milk mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a container and cover. Refrigerate for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Take out from fridge and pour into mixing bowl and whip again for about 7 – 8 minutes on HIGH speed.
- Pour the mixture into a container and cover. Refrigerate for about 2 hours. Take out and add chocolate chips. Mix well and then refrigerate again for another 5 hours.
Oh… before I forget, last Friday at 14:15 we welcomed a new member of Sulaiman Hamzah’s clan (this word is borrowed from Salehuddin Sulaiman) Congratulation to Aisyah and husband on the birth of their first daughter. We hope and pray that she will bring joy beyond measure to both of you. Welcome to parenthood guys! It’s sure gonna be fun.